Saturday 4 June 2016

Maria Langford

Hi, I am an English girl married to a lovely Welsh man and we have a little wild Welsh toddler-boy! We live in a little log cabin in the Welsh hills (think it’s a mountain actually!) with 2 doggies, and a wild cat that lives in the wood pile!


I have always had great belief in natural remedies, so when looking for help for health problems, essential oils seemed to jump out at me. I soon found that blending my own oils gave me great relief and diffusing oils helped with my emotions. If you would like to know more, please just ask.

Since getting married and having a baby I’m trying to live a more healthy chemical free organic life and oils are a big part of that. They have helped me so much I now use them everyday for my little family too!

Sign up with Maria and Young Living here. Sponsor number - 3816403

website - www.maria.me.uk
facebook - Maria in the Wood
twitter - @mariainthewood
instagram - @mariainthewood

No comments:

Post a Comment